(I don't like the words or connotation of "Bucket List".)
- Get a vehicle, one that I can realistically depend on.
Things to do without a vehicle - because I don't want to be waiting to live any longer:
- Work on losing weight. The "grieving widow diet" is what started it, but I want to finish it for ME.
- Get in better physical shape by walking. I walked 8 miles in one day at a car show - I can do this!
- Take those courses on web development & design.
- Take the online course for Excel
- Read the Kindle books I have been gathering in.
- Read the "real-life" books I have with me.
- Continue with our genealogy. Dig deeper. Connect with more. Post it all on the website for sharing.
- Continue with the Recipes section of the website.
- Write my book. Rick wanted me to do this. Even if not one copy sells, I need to write this book - for him, for me, for US.
- Get the "to-do" list DONE :)
Once I do get a dependable vehicle:
- Go to an old bookstore, walk thru and smell. Ahhhh...
- Go for a train ride. I have always wanted to do this!
- Go to a college football game. Love the passion those kids play with.
- Go to a Civil War re-enactment.
- Go to a Murder Mystery dinner
- Go to a Renaissance Festival
- Walk barefoot in the ocean
- Visit a lighthouse
- Go out to eat @ an Italian Restaurant
And to do with family & friends:
- Spend quality time with each one - whether one on one, or a few at a time
- See my grandkids walk across the stage when they graduate
- See my daughter walk across the college stage and receive her degree
- Watch "Sweet Home Alabama" with my daughter, again :)
- Ride a horse. I may not do it but once, lol. My son has promised to help me.
- Sit around a fire pit with my son
Then, just for me:
- New eye glasses
- I have some dental work that needs done
- No matter where I am, I should have "me things about me". I still have a few at each of the kids' houses. I will go thru it all as I am there, deciding what I want, and what I can let go of.
- Snuggle again under the quilt that I made out of Rick's t-shirts.
- I need a hair cut. Not sure whether to get a spiral perm again or not. Still thinking about that.
- Build to enjoy my fairy garden.
- Build the tiny "theater" that I purchased.
- Get a pedicure ... and have my nails done.