1st steps ...
Ok ... first step is to remind myself to breathe in and breathe out, trusting in the Lord our God with every breath and every heartbeat!
And then - Rick is having surgery this coming Tuesday @ ETMC in Tyler. Dr will put the catheter in his belly for dialysis. Possible (not probable) night in the hospital.
Specific prayer --
(1) in waking up from the anesthesia Rick will NOT have a hard time. He did 4 weeks ago with his shoulder surgery.
(2) The nurses will allow me into recovery when Rick asks for me. They didn't last time and his blood pressure spiked, he got very stressed, and so did I. After 3 minutes when they finally did let me in there, he was calm, breathing, and bp was normal. sigh.
(3) The catheter will "take", so that he doesn't have to spend the night in the hospital.
(4) The shoulder will not become "angry" due to lack of medication for a few hours.
(5) Little to no pain with this surgery. We have been told that there shouldn't be.
(6) The catheter will "seat" well inside his belly, and will heal well on the outside. No problems. NO complications.
(7) That God will provide financially thru all this. We need Him to bless and stretch the "5 loaves and 2 fishes" that we have.
Thank you all!!!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
So why "Scattered Feathers" ? ? ?
You can read it here